Saturday 3 March 2012

Saturday Oh Saturday


The long awaited day of the week
If taken away makes me a freak
Oh, Saturday I am in love with you
Giving me time to write a poem for you

Many have praised Friday in Black and white
And made Sunday as a family’s delight
Oh, Saturday don’t feel sad
As they have paid for all their bad

Though born on Sunday, I feel for you
Changing my name, which is you
Oh, Saturday I am in love with you
Come again for another poem too.

                                                -Ravi Thakur

(p.s. After this poem I am also known as Shani Thakur)

2 comments:

  1. u knw before i read ur PS i knew u wud have written that 'shani' comment!
    good start wid ur pj effects in poetry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha.... did you get the friday and black thing.... hahaha

      Delete