Saturday 17 March 2012

ZONED!!!!!


No I am not Van Gogh
Oh my Monroe
Want to be with you
But doesn't know what to do
I just came to say hello
Stop with me, don't say no

I don't care no I would dare to fix the twist in you
You have shown me eventually what you will do
For you the lines are sung by the sick puppies
If  you don't like you can have guppies

Fearing to be disowned
Fearing to loose nothing that I owned
I held myself back
I am totally zoned
                                                  -Ravi

p.s. I was listening to two song , that are Hello by Martin Solveig and ft.Dragonette and All the same by Sick Puppies. After listening the songs I wrote this poem (Yeah! its a poem..though it doesn't seem like one), so the poem is highly inspired by those songs.


Also I want to thank the site RhymeZone for obvious reasons.


FYI a guppy (pl. Guppies) is a type of a fish.. 




4 comments:

  1. what the heck??? fattygiri kyun kar raha hai??

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is Fattygiri???? Exxplainnn!!!!! :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. in love wid dis..!!! i held myself back ...m totally zoned..!!

    ReplyDelete